Are you a passionate and dynamic individual with a strong background in education? Do you have experience in managing and leading a team/school? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Iconic Open University is currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as the Learning Center Head. In this role, you will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of our learning center, ensuring the delivery of quality education services to our students.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manage a team of learning center staff, including instructors and support staff
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance the learning experience for our students
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of instructors and provide feedback and support as needed
- Ensure that instructors are following established curriculum and teaching standards
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure smooth operations and effective communication
- Stay up to date on trends and best practices in open, distance and e-learning and incorporate them into our learning centers
- Collaborate with the referral agents and admission office to attract and enroll new students
- Handle any student concerns or complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Continuously analyze data and feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement appropriate changes
- Master’s degree in education or a related field (PhD preferred)
- At least 5 years of experience in education, preferably in a leadership role
- Strong knowledge of open, distance and e-learning education platforms and technologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Experience with staff training and development
- Computer and IT Skills
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and requirements
- Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- A deep understanding of pedagogical principles and best practices in teaching and learning.
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in the field of education.
- Proficiency in the use of technology for teaching and learning purposes.
If you are passionate about education and have the skills and experience to lead a learning center to success, we want to hear from you. Join our team at Iconic Open University and help shape the future of open education.
To apply, click here.